lunes, 31 de agosto de 2015

WHAT DO YOU THINK






Now I am thinking in English, so you may see Gatufo is cool, not like other who goes out and don´t speak English the right way, poor Spanish people how badly speaks or write English.

There Í go:

He is not always listen to me or have a clear mind to understand what I say.


Among us humans are like assholes, always distracted without living the present or understand anything around them. 


So I AM GOING TO ASK EMI FOR TEACHING ME HOW TO TYPE IN THIS COMPUTER, it has to be easy, Cats are more clever than humans, so next time I'll type on the machine, so I do not need to do emi it fo me.

It's better, you readers of this blog and me GATUFO, the real cool one when i like to say you all something.

Right?

Sure you prefer cool gatufo emi without speaking any more, When the Cat I have to say something.

Right?
Another time .... Right? OK
Gatufo is cool, say nice words amusing.
Emiliano is bored, I writes extrange words acerca war, religion, customs, history, politicians, money and so on. When I writes About these boring subjects I could not understand anything.
So it is better to me, Gatufo the cool, That if I have something to say
Directly just to type it in the machine.
Be Informed about it, right? miauuu ..... next time I'll do that.
Okay, emi, do not get well. Think and talk to other "your blog" tell you what I think of my tribe.
No, You have to teach me how to type and I'll type it directamente al blog's friends, right?. Good, thanks a lot dear emi.
Next time I´ll type here in this machine so odd, it has to be easy for a cat, usually cats are more smart than humans.







el gatufo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario